Would you like to play a game?If you want to understand how I outperform every other REALTOR® — play the game.
start: tap game screen
jump: tap game screen
– A Metaphor –
Gaming as a metaphor. I realize gaming won’t immediately resonate with everyone. If you’re a gamer, I know you played … if just for the fun of it. If you’re not a gamer, I can’t emphasize strongly enough how much more you’ll deeply understand the benefits I’m about to reveal if you scroll back up and play for even a few seconds.
When played in moderation, 6 of the 7 most notable positive effects of gaming happen to correlate (>>>) directly to my ability to outperform all other REALTORS®.
Gaming has given me:
- Improved cognitive abilities >>> I find acquiring knowledge & understanding oddly effortless.
- Improved problem-solving skills and logic >>> I see common-sense, reasonable solutions to issues as fast as they arise.
- Increased hand-to-eye coordination
- Greater multi-tasking ability >>> I know that multi-tasking isn’t a real thing, but my ability to keep numerous balls in the air will protect you from transaction stressors before they reach you.
- Faster and more accurate decision-making >>> Should I hire you the best stager? A builder/contractor with unyieldingly high standards? A professional marketing company? There’s precisely one correct decision when faced with these questions and getting to it faster has positioned me ahead of would-be competitors.
- Enhanced prosocial behaviors >>> Is this coming off ‘braggy?’ In truth, I work diligently to get along with everyone in the service of creating win-win transactions.
- Better attention to detail >>> I’m able to see potential conflicts before they arise and provide proven ways to avoid them.
– A Mission –
Be Humble • Be Helpful • Work Hard • Keep Learning • Keep Improving
– A Mantra –
“I’m Kimo. I hire smart people, tell them what I need, NOT what to do, then I get the hell out of the way.”
This is my remix of words spoken by two greats: Lee Iacocca & Peter Drucker. I repeat this to myself at the start of every workday believing that it will eventually lead to me overcoming any unknown/unseen biases that limit me. I’m not entirely there yet, but whenever I follow this mantra, my success is greater than when I don’t.
MEET YOUR TEAM
in Real Estate
YOUR NETWORK doesn't SELL you better glasses; it GIVES you better eyes. Marinate on that for a minute.
Next up –
Sell a Property
Every REALTOR® tells every home seller, “My expansive network & comprehensive marketing package will get your home sold faster and for top dollar!” Yet, if you look where the homebuyers are shopping (ex. Zillow) all of the ways that homes are marketed look the same … except mine.